Breaking

Wednesday 4 July 2018

Re: [FunBBGroup] Orange is the new black

 

Breaking Bad is one of my favorite series !

Just so well written and acted !
If you like that series be sure to start watching Better Call Saul afterwards.
    That episode at end of season 4 was tremendous! Ding ding ding ! 
Hope you finished it soon Crystal !
Final episode is great !
Jeff  

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 4, 2018, at 12:05 AM, 'Crystal Krantz' lovebarbie@roadrunner.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I got to a fast start with this series back in the first season.  Then waited too long to watch the rest of them..  I think I'm on season 4.  I had got into watching Breaking Bad on Netflix, and I'm close to the end of the series in Season 5, with only a few left... I wonder how it will end (I know you guys know, so don't tell me)... funny, my husband gets told he looks like Walter White (the version with brown hair)... he actually does resemble him, especially when Brian Cranston has a beard... want to send in their pics to one of those talk shows that compares real people to celebrity look-alikes.  So once I finish Breaking Bad, I will go back to Orange.  I feel bad for Walter White in a way, he had become this kind of bad guy, but he started out doing it only because he thought he was going to die soon and wanted to have money away for his family (it was a desperate attempt, which doesn't make it right).  But now he's murdered, etc.  So I guess he deserves whatever happens to him... I just wish his wife would kind of understand why he did all this in the first place.  He's apparently been away somewhere (ran out of town) in the last season, but I haven't figured out where he's been yet. 

 

Crystal

 

From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2018 11:18 PM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FunBBGroup] Orange is the new black

 

 

I'm watching last season of Orange is the new black before this season starts. I think I just finished episode 5 but I'm hating this season so far.

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment