Breaking

Wednesday 4 July 2018

Re: [BigBrother_Survivor] Corinne Olympios Talks Nick, Cliques and Why She Should Be The Next Bachelorette OT for some

 

You and me both.  She is a self-entitled, self-serving little b!tch.
Deb

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 7:59 PM 'Donna M.' crow_donna2002@yahoo.com [BigBrother_Survivor] <BigBrother_Survivor@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I've seen enough of her to last a lifetime!!
--------------------------------------------
On Mon, 7/2/18, C G ceegee2006@yahoo.com [BigBrother_Survivor] <BigBrother_Survivor@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Subject: [BigBrother_Survivor] Corinne Olympios Talks Nick, Cliques and Why She Should Be The Next Bachelorette OT for some
To:
Date: Monday, July 2, 2018, 7:12 PM























 
I do believe if she is? I may not watch that one. Wonder
how she would do on Big Brother? Amazing Race?
Survivor?
Corinne
Olympios Talks Nick, Cliques and Why She Should Be The Next
BacheloretteThe
New York Observer 18 hours ago You're a legend!" a more than somewhat
intoxicated woman screams at The
Bachelor's most infamous bad girl, Corinne Olympios,
immediately requesting a selfie.Surrounded
by friends and perched on an Instagram-worthy chair in the
sand, Olympios could be any other twenty-something with a
social media following in the thousands (741k, to be exact)
sipping a cocktail at Hamptons hot spot Surf Lodge on a
Saturday night in the summer—only her stint on reality
television made her memorable on a franchise where the
contestants are often interchangeable.While
the women gets her requested selfie, millennials in
barely-there dresses and sky-high wedges teeter in the sand
for their chance to catch a glimpse of The
Bachelor's notorious villain, best known for coining catchphrases like
"My heart is gold, but my vagine is
platinum," and increasing the popularity of
the cheese pasta dish her nanny, Raquel, made her
off-screen. Olympios, a bleached blonde Miami
native, was the breakout star of Nick Viall's season
of The
Bachelorette. That feat wasn't too
tough, as Viall was about as compelling as a bottle of Axe
body spray, but the self-proclaimed businesswoman brought
life to the franchise with her savage one-liners and
seemingly endless self-confidence.Corinne
Olympios at Surf Lodge in Montauk. Margaret
Abrams for ObserverClad
in a white crop top and plastic Chanel necklace she picked
up that day in East Hampton, Olympios sipped rosé
while sucking on her Juul.As
Olympios discussed her reality TV past, Tiffany Trump and
Naomi Biden updated their Instagram story nearby
and Leonardo DiCaprio's model ex,
Nina Agdal, canoodled with her current beau,
Jack Brinkley-Cook. Jaden Smith was onstage, rapping against
a backdrop of his own face. The Trump appearance was
fitting, as Olympios has a clothing line that includes the
tagline, "Make Corinne Great
Again."In
person, Olympios is nothing like the villain she plays on
TV. Quiet and soft-spoken, she delivers her one-liners in a
hushed voice while Cardi B blasts much louder in the
background. She's almost shy, which is certainly not what
you'd expect (erm, back to "platinum vagine")... But she
was eager to divulge the secrets of Bachelor Nation (which she's
now far removed from), including why she's not she's
still friends with her fellow Bachelor
contestants, the reasons she should be the next Bachelorette
and how she feels about the franchise post-Paradise.With
that, on to the Corinneterview…I saw
on Instagram you were at Coachella, where you posted lots.
How was it?It
was really fun, I went with my sister, we had a really good
time there. I was hanging out with Lauren Bushnell for a
little bit, she's awesome. I saw Jasmine, I saw
DeMario.Do
you keep up with the girls from your season?
For
the most part, yes, but they're really cliquey for the
other most part. I'm not in that clique because I just do
my own thing, and they kind of know that. I don't have
time for that. I actually do work, and I do things, and
I'm trying to make a living for myself.

So,
what's a day in the life for you these
days?I'm
writing a book with my ghostwriter, I'm constantly in
contact with my design team. I'm going down to Riot Society. Did
you ever think you would have been, or you should have been,
The
Bachelorette?Absolutely.
I think if they even had half a brain, I would have been The
Bachelorette.And
did you wonder why they didn't choose
you?I
don't know, maybe I'm a liability. I don't fucking
know. I mean, it would have been so epic—fun, crazy, wild,
truth, you never know what you're gonna get from
me.What
was it like dating after the
show? It's
hard, because people think they know you already, or they
judge you really hard based on what they've seen on TV. It
can go any which way. And I don't do apps.Olympios.
Courtesy
Corinne OlympiosWhat
was the worst thing about being on the
show?Not
eating healthy, and not being able to workout. There's no
time, there's no gym. So if you have to fit it in, you
have to do crunches in your room. I'd do squats, lunges,
crunches, burpees. Always. Every workout.What
do you do all day when you're not on a date on the
show?Nothing.
You're hanging out, drinking. A lot of people wrote in
diaries. I would write "Dear Diary, I'm not gonna write
in a diary, because ew."Your
clothing line has your most famous catchphrases. What are
the catchphrases people quote to you the most
often?"I
have a platinum vagine, too." That's what every girl
says to me. I'm like, no you don't. It's
weird.Who
do you see wearing your clothing line? Who's on Instagram,
buying it and wearing it. A lot
of random people. I sell to a lot of middle
America.Corinne
Olympios being interviewed by Chris Harrison after Bachelor
in Paradise.. ABC/Paul
HebertWould
you ever return to the franchise?Of
course, I would. I have nothing against the franchise. I
love my Bachelor fam. It's where corn was born.How
did you handle the backlash after Paradise?As I
should have, I needed to let it play out itself. I never
said anything negative, or did anything negative, against
ABC or to Ariel. It was simply a situation that needed to be
checked out, and it was, and I'm thankful.Do
you think ABC handled it well?Yes,
I do. And DeMario and I are friends now. Because again,
he never said anything about me, I never said anything about
him. It was consensual at the time. I'm still friends with
the producers, I'm still
friends with everybody. No bad blood anywhere.


What's next for you? I'm
writing a book, I have my clothing line, I have my podcast,
I'm starting a digital series with a major tabloid outlet
starting to film in July. I feel like I'm not going to go
back to TV until it's absolutely right for me.You're
not going to do Dancing With the
Stars?Say,
"biggest eye roll you've ever seen."Do
you keep up with Nick at all?Not
really, no. Nick's just doing Nick. He's not really
friendly to people. I think he's just really unhappy in
his own life. And I wish the best for him. That's
all.I
wonder if he'll do on another
season.I
don't think so. I would be like, you're a loser if you
do another season.Did
you know he was going to be your
Bachelor?I was
actually thinking about not doing The
Bachelor. And then I found out it was him and I was
like, I'm down. I thought it was going to be Luke
Pell, and I was not down. I was genuinely excited for Nick.
I almost crashed my car when I saw. I swear. My sister sent
me a picture from Instagram that said Nick's the new
Bachelor, and I was like Holy motherfucking god.What
do you think of the Bachelor guys' hair? It gets bigger
every season.It's
ridiculous. Put your fucking hair away. They just want to
stand out and have no other way of standing out. The guys
suck.If
you had to date anyone on the franchise who would it
be?No
one. I'm not interested.Who
would be least your type?Luke
Pell, probably.And
finally, how do you make cheese pasta? I found the recipe, but I'm still
confused. It's
mozzarella, it's three-cheese mix, feta cheese, it's
everything. Dump that in, and mix it. It's not macaroni
and cheese. Mac and cheese has a gooier, thicker
sauce. 




















--
With much love and happiness,
 
The Myers Menagerie:  Ron, Deb, Shiloh, Cricket, and Pepsi Myers :)
 
The information contained in this e-mail or in attachments to this e-mail message may be privileged and confidential. This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted in reliance of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and permanently delete all copies and attachment(s) from your computer system.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Deb Myers <k9mama1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment