Breaking

Saturday 24 February 2018

Re: [FunBBGroup] Just finished watching AMAZING RACE!

 

He had to put up almost half the house.  lol. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 23, 2018, at 15:02, Natalie Natalieav2@aol..com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Somehow I think even Paul would know that Cody wouldn't throw a competition. It just looked  bad to his entire alliance that they had a plan and then he put up two people from his own alliance. Yes I know he only wanted to put Paul up and then couldn't, but then he still went with another person in his alliance. Why would anyone trust him after that?

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 23, 2018, at 2:41 PM, Brian Hartsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

It was a risk to go after Paul but likely the best move.  He should though have talked to his alliance though.  Of coruse if he does that somebody goes and tells paul and the whole thing blows up and it would have likely been the same situation even if he ultimately decided not to put paul up -he would have paul as an enemy.  

I have a hard time seeing a way for Cody to navigate the house last year without becoming a target of paul.   Best case scenario would be if he didn't blindside his alliance you might have had a split in the house between cody's team and paul's team but paul played so well last year I'm not sure if that would have happened.  

I think that is also why Cody was cast - to be the foil to Paul and one guy who would stand up to paul.  

Let's say the alliance held together week 1 and cody dosn't put paul up.   How do you think Cody is going to respond when he is asked to throw HoH or veto or something like that?

--
Brian Hartsfield  CCNA, CCDA
AIM: kd4aej                                     Twitter: Krandor1
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/brian.hartsfield
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brianhartsfield

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 12:51 PM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Yea, it was a risk.  You're right, if Paul didn't have immunity it might've paid off.  But i feel like the alliance might've still turned on him because he didn't tell any of them that he was doing it or see if they would vote him out and they felt betrayed too and felt he could do it to them too.


-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Hartsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Feb 23, 2018 12:48 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Just finished watching AMAZING RACE!

 
The main reason it failed is production gave Paul immunity. Don't know if Paul would have gone home but Paul on the block week one would have changed dynamics. 

However Cody didn't get who he wanted on the block and still made an enemy. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 23, 2018, at 12:24, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Let me rephrase that...where did it get him in the game of big brother and getting to the end.  In reality, Cody made out great in the end.  He got favorite player, he got Jessica, he just got a million dollars with Jessica on Amazing race, and now he's got a new wife to be.  Not bad and believe me, Paul must be envious as anything.  But gamewise in that game, i'm saying where did that move get him in trying to win the game......  That was my point LOL.


-----Original Message-----
From: Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Feb 23, 2018 12:21 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Just finished watching AMAZING RACE!

 
It's a good point but at the same time where did that move get Cody?


-----Original Message-----
From: Carrie Courter c_courter@yahoo...com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups...com>
Sent: Fri, Feb 23, 2018 12:14 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Just finished watching AMAZING RACE!

 
Yep, totally wrong of him to go after, in the first HoH, a guy who made it to final 2 hehe


Carrie Courter
Happiness is having the best son a mother can ever hope for :)


On Friday, February 23, 2018, 10:03:51 AM CST, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:




Yes, it's true. But it was stupid of him in week 1 to play that hard and go after your own alliance, especially not telling the rest of the alliance you were doing that and seeing if you even would have the votes for it.  The rest of the alliance was caught off guard and felt if he could do that to 2 people out of their own alliance, why wouldn't he do it to them too and he lost their trust.  That was just stupid gameplay.  Then to get mad and not try to fix things even after things calmed down, just wasn't good gameplay.  He was much more suited for amazing race.


-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Hartsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Feb 23, 2018 10:53 am
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Just finished watching AMAZING RACE!

 
At the same time Cody kinda got screwed in that first HoH having to put up what was it 4 or 5 different people.  He didn't handle the adversity well but he also had a crappy HoH situation thrown at him.  

--
Brian Hartsfield  CCNA, CCDA
AIM: kd4aej                                     Twitter: Krandor1
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/brian.hartsfield
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brianhartsfield

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 9:05 AM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I personally didn't care for cody in the house.  Nor Jessica for that matter.  It's fine if people disagree with me.  I personally felt they weren't nice to people in the house because things didn't go their way.  That's just how I saw it.  I am with you on the bullying that the rest of the house did and i said so then and i said so yesterday as well.  But it doesn't change the fact for me that I don't find cody very likable.  Just something about him just isn't likable to me and i feel similarly about Jessica.  I also said I liked them better on Amazing Race yet they still were a bit too ruthless for my liking, but rooted for them anyway and i'm happy they won and i'm happy for them getting engaged.  I think they are good for each other and obviously in love.   I only know them on a reality show basis and not in real life, so i am only judging based on that but I was not a fan of them in the big brother house.  I was't a fan of a lot of people that season so i'm not just picking on them. I loved Paul the season before and in that season I didn't like him either.  So there's that.  It's fine if you and Brian like Cody and Jessica, I didn't enjoy them and while I felt bad with the bullying, no actually disgusted with it, that first week when Cody had power and then things didn't' go his way I just felt like he handled it all wrong and never really tried to fix it with people in a game that you need to be social and put your pride aside.  Yea, Paul declared him enemy number one...  They were in an alliance and he turned on Paul and then Christmas instead of going after their intended targets.  Cody could've not thrown tantrums after they voted the other way and fixed it with others (and get them all against Paul).  Jessica tried to convince him but he was already stuck in pouty mode and wouldn't talk to anyone, to where even Jessica got frustrated with him.   He acted like a baby many times and for me he never really did anything to make me like him during that season.  Just my opinion, obviously a different opinion from many since he won america's favorite player (though that was definitely to spite Paul and his friends too).


-----Original Message-----
From: Carrie Courter c_courter@yahoo.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: yahoogroups <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups........com>
Sent: Fri, Feb 23, 2018 8:47 am
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Just finished watching AMAZING RACE!

 
Cody became, per Paul, public enemy number one, when he tried to nominate Mr immunity for three weeks.   Paul then did the How DARE anyone nominate me, no one talk to him, and if you do you will be nominated.   I'd have a chip on my shoulder, too, if a person who was given 3 weeks immunity do that, too.  
Carrie Courter


On February 23, 2018, at 6:14 AM, "Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup]" <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Yea but the reason the House was gunning for him was because how of how he and Jessica behaved after the House didn't vote the way he wanted them to. If you remember he was HOH for like the first two weeks, and he tried to play way too fast and the house didn't like that so they just voted the other way, but they still wanted to be friends with him. But he acted very immature and threw tantrums and Jessica did too so who would want to hang out with people like that?  They were fine with him but instead of playing it cool when things didn't go his way he overreacted and made everyone feel uncomfortable. 

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 23, 2018, at 12:30 AM, Brian Hartsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
When you know the house is gunning for you and nobody like you ow much would you want to be involved and active wit those people.  I think I'd be similar.  If I know nobody liked me in the house then I'd hang out with the people who did like me.    I do that at work.  If I don't like a customer I'll deal with them but only as much as a have to.  Give me a customer I like and I'll help them way beyond the time they are paying me.

--
Brian Hartsfield  CCNA, CCDA
AIM: kd4aej                                     Twitter: Krandor1
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/brian. hartsfield
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ brianhartsfield

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 7:38 PM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


For me it wasn't that he didn't wear his emotions.  It was just the way he acted in the house once things didn't go his way.  He basically threw tantrums, hid out in the have not room and wouldn't participate in things...and just how he talked to the other people.  But then once Paul and others orchestrated things to pretty much bully him and Jessica...i felt bad for them and thought that was not ok.  I still didn't care for him and Jessica in the house then, but they did not deserve to be bullied............  But i think they were somewhat better on Amazing race.  They kind of play ruthless...a little too competitive for me.....but at the same time i appreciate the way they treat each other and how happy they are together and how well they worked together.  So i liked them better on this show and was happy they won.


-----Original Message-----
From: Carrie Courter c_courter@yahoo.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: yahoogroups <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups........com>
Sent: Thu, Feb 22, 2018 4:37 am
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Just finished watching AMAZING RACE!

 
I didn't mind Jess and Cody on Big Brother.  I know people didn't like Cody because he doesn't wear his emotions.  But that doesn't mean he isn't a nice or good guy. 
I'm glad they won.   Have to say, I was honestly ok with any of the final 4 winning.   Which is a very nice change. 
Carrie Courter


On February 21, 2018, at 11:10 PM, "Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup]" <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I am with you Crystal! I disliked them on Big Brother but somehow rooted for Cody & Jessica in the end ! I have no idea why.  They just won the million dollars and that is cool! 
I doubt I would like Cody in person as he is too darn intense but they seemed so in love guess I was a romantic and rooted for them .  Crazy huh !
Heck of a finish . Henry solved the puzzle of a plane, did not ask the judge and then changed things! He actually won! When he sees tonight's episode , he will flip .
I did know the answer to how many home runs Willie Mays had hit ! 660 ......... 
About the only challenge I could do ! Ha ha \uD83D\uDE06\uD83D\uDE06\uD83D \uDE09
Jeff 

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 21, 2018, at 11:42 PM, 'Crystal Krantz' lovebarbie@roadrunner.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
SPOILER SPACE
 
SPOILER SPACE
 
Can I just say that I couldn't stand Jessica and Cody during BB, and having not watched Amazing Race in full in many, many seasons, I found myself watching every single episode and started rooting for Jessica and Cody.  Didn't think they'd make it to the end, but in this episode, I just wanted to see them win, but didn't think they would.  When they were doing the plane, I said No Way is Jessica going to get this.  I was so excited when she did.  I am still not crazy about them, but was happy for them to see them win.  Wow, so surprised it ended this way!  I thought when Henry noticed the pictures on the plane that it meant he was going to figure it out first.  And can I say, it's funny that I call my dog "Henry" the nickname "Hen" or "Hen-Hen" for short, and my family hates it... so I found it amusing that with Yale team, she called her boyfriend "Hen" all the time during the race.
 
Crystal











__._,_.___

Posted by: Brian Hartsfield <krandor1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (29)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment