Breaking

Saturday 24 February 2018

RE: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] Project Runway ??

 

Sharon Osborne has revealed on The Talk that there is a new laser type facelift that is so advanced there is no more need for Botox or going under the knife. I'm sure all those in Hollywood get this done.  

 

From: Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 12:06 AM
To: Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] Project Runway ??

 




Is anybody watching Project Runway this season ??  I happened across it on Lifetime when I was making dinner and some of the designs were pretty interesting.  I don't know anybody who would wear them LOL but one of the judges bothered me because I KNEW her but couldn't think of her name.  It came to me that it was Alyssa Milano from Charmed which I watched years ago... She looks wonderful as if she hasn't aged at all... Wonder who her plastic surgeon is....all that botox...but she looks great.  I heard they were thinking about either a reunion or new casting for this show.  Did anybody else hear anything about this ?  Charmed ran from 1998 to 2006.  That is a long time to keep your looks I looked again and she is only 46...so, maybe it's just the botox.

 

Chellie

 




__._,_.___

Posted by: "Brenda Crowder" <brencrow@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment