Breaking

Saturday 24 February 2018

RE: [FunBBGroup] Just finished watching AMAZING RACE!

 

It was a nice final four.  No, Cody doesn't show much emotion, which always made me wonder why Jessica can deal with that.  I guess he shows her.  But it was more that he seems to dislike so many people, and is so straight faced which is a turn off and not really polite when you are around other people.  He isn't very friendly, but maybe he isn't so bad since the top team racers seemed to get along with him.  I think he bonded with the girls team when they had to switch partners, because he rocked that challenge and they got there first, even though they couldn't claim first.  He does have a nice smile though (when he uses it).

 

Crystal

 

From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 4:21 AM
To: yahoogroups
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Just finished watching AMAZING RACE!

 

 

I didn't mind Jess and Cody on Big Brother.  I know people didn't like Cody because he doesn't wear his emotions.  But that doesn't mean he isn't a nice or good guy. 

I'm glad they won.   Have to say, I was honestly ok with any of the final 4 winning.   Which is a very nice change. 

Carrie Courter



On February 21, 2018, at 11:10 PM, "Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup]" <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I am with you Crystal! I disliked them on Big Brother but somehow rooted for Cody & Jessica in the end ! I have no idea why.  They just won the million dollars and that is cool! 

I doubt I would like Cody in person as he is too darn intense but they seemed so in love guess I was a romantic and rooted for them .  Crazy huh !

Heck of a finish . Henry solved the puzzle of a plane, did not ask the judge and then changed things! He actually won! When he sees tonight's episode , he will flip .

I did know the answer to how many home runs Willie Mays had hit ! 660 . 

About the only challenge I could do ! Ha ha 😆😆😉

Jeff 

Sent from my iPad


On Feb 21, 2018, at 11:42 PM, 'Crystal Krantz' lovebarbie@roadrunner.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

SPOILER SPACE

 

SPOILER SPACE

 

Can I just say that I couldn't stand Jessica and Cody during BB, and having not watched Amazing Race in full in many, many seasons, I found myself watching every single episode and started rooting for Jessica and Cody.  Didn't think they'd make it to the end, but in this episode, I just wanted to see them win, but didn't think they would.  When they were doing the plane, I said No Way is Jessica going to get this.  I was so excited when she did.  I am still not crazy about them, but was happy for them to see them win.  Wow, so surprised it ended this way!  I thought when Henry noticed the pictures on the plane that it meant he was going to figure it out first.  And can I say, it's funny that I call my dog "Henry" the nickname "Hen" or "Hen-Hen" for short, and my family hates it... so I found it amusing that with Yale team, she called her boyfriend "Hen" all the time during the race.

 

Crystal

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Crystal Krantz" <lovebarbie@roadrunner.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (31)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment