Breaking

Monday 4 September 2017

Re: [FunBBGroup] On our way!

 

Me, too.   Our stuff is still at old apartment though.  Neighbor was bragging in a local group how she got our movers to leave Saturday.   Which they did, never gave us a reason.  But my Bishop is handling it now. 

My friends don't watch BB.  And we sat chatting after dinner until about 7:15, then I woke Robert up to brush teeth and take meds.  I saw time and thought oh no, I missed start of BB. Then it dawned on me.  I missed watching live, with commercials, everyone throwing HoH to Christmas, her DRs saying she's a strong woman who thinks for herself, then Paul telling her to nominate and her doing as Paul says.  So watching Sure I instead, and will watch tonight's episode tomorrow. 

It's weird. It's 7:45 central time.  5:45 Pacific.   And I'm dead tired.   Think the 2 hours of sleep in 48 hours (3 1/2 if you count my nap this afternoon) will help ma's jet lag and adjusting to new time zone not an issue :)

Carrie Courter



On September 3, 2017, at 6:51 PM, "Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup]" <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I'm glad you're there safe. 

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 3, 2017, at 4:10 PM, Carrie Courter c_courter@yahoo.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

We have arrived :)  

Resting, just sitting on couch, friends are watching Robert play Xbox. 

Carrie Courter



On September 3, 2017, at 10:55 AM, "Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup]" <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


That's awesome Carrie.  Have a safe trip.  Nice that you were upgraded to premium too.  Enjoy!  :)


-----Original Message-----
From: Carrie Courter c_courter@yahoo.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: yahoogroups <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Sep 3, 2017 9:40 am
Subject: [FunBBGroup] On our way!

 
Robert, 3 cats, myself, and probably a hundred other people just flew over Las Vegas :) First stop is Denver, where we change planes, then to Milwaukee.

Being disabled has its upside. Robert and I are sitting in premium seats, though we paid for economy. And we were second to board. Nice flight. Cats have, thankfully, been quiet throughout, except Lily Love, who meowed a few times during lift off. I have a row of 3 seats to myself, and Robert has row behind me. I have 2 cats at my feet, he's gotv1. Think my two are sleeping. Every so often one of the carriers will move.

I think we care flying over the Rocky Mountains? I don't know. Beautiful though, outside the window.

Carrie Courter

__._,_.___

Posted by: Carrie Courter <c_courter@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment