Breaking

Monday 4 September 2017

[Reality-TV-Fanatics] BB Josh asking Paul not to use the veto

 

Josh- Would you consider not using the veto? Paul- I mean... Josh- Hear me out


Josh to Paul- Im thinking your way is brilliant, but is it the smartest for the three of us? No. It instantly exposes me and Christmas


Paul- Who do you then vote against? Josh- I'm voting Jason out. Paul- How does that protect all three of us? (Jason broke up the talk)


Paul to Josh- That is a terrible idea. You voted, she (Christmas) nominated, I didnt use the veto. What does that look like?


Josh- There is a double eviction coming up. Christmas- What if there is not? Josh- Might be Thursday. Christmas- How do you know?

Josh isn't as dumb as people think.

Josh- As a fan, I can see the game that is being played. I've seen it before. Christmas- Fine. Whatever you guys fucking decide

Now she's getting pissy at Josh again.

Christmas- I dont fucking care. Figure it out. Josh- No. Christmas- Dont say all this and then say no. Passive fucking aggressive


Josh to Christmas- I tried to present an idea. He (Paul) instantly dismisses me. If he doesnt use it, we can all 3 do damage control


Paul- I dont know in what world he thinks that not using the veto would create less chaos. That creates the most. Christmas- Yes!


Josh- I trust you. Paul- Then believe me here. Worst case scenario, I go. I'm the one taking the risk. Trust me
































__._,_.___

Posted by: CarolJean <cjsiefker1965@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment