Breaking

Monday 4 September 2017

[Reality-TV-Fanatics] BB Christmas & Josh making a new plan. Evict Alex

 

Sun 6:41 AM BBTChristmas and Josh 3:41 -3:48 AM. "Let's find a better plan" than Paul's then. She in board with changing the plan 100% if it is - NoSoupForYou 
better. She wants all 3 of them to agree on the best collective plan. They have to get out 4 targets. There is no way all of them will get out squeaky clean between HOHs, vetoes and votes for eviction. 

Christmas agrees that the plan this week favors Paul. But if Alex doesn't link with Paul, they risk a solid enemy in the house that is a solid competitor mentally and physically. Raven, she's a number, whatever. Kevin, he'll do what we tell him to do. He is scared because he can't compete. He knows he can't. 

Their only major competitor (to get out) is Alex, period. Christmas thinks she is in a great position. She can tell Alex she wants the girls to go much further than the guys did last year. She is able to finesse that since Alex doesn't see Christmas as a competitor and doesn't believe Christmas is capable of winning. 

If Jason is gone, Alex will see Paul as a competitor with whom she can steamroll. 

She thinks Josh is still in a good position with Alex, especially because he is going to be straight up with how he is going to vote. 

She is good with Alex because Christmas didn't lie to her. 

So if Paul is able to tie into her, worst case scenario, we know Kevin is not going to win, we know Raven is going to throw it, she threw that sh** tonight. She doesn't want to do sh**. She wants to be America's sweetheart and win without winning or getting blood on her hands because she doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. That is a safe, pussyfooting way to get jury votes, and we're not about that. 

So next week, worst case scenario, Alex wins. At least if Alex thinks that Paul had no idea what was going on this week. 

Josh: You don't think I'll get clipped? You don't think she'll put us straight up? Me and You? 

Christmas: She won't put me up. I'm a number for her. There's no way. Kevin, if he wins, he'll clip her. Alex doesn't feel as comfortable with Raven. Alex and I were raging tonight. I"m pulling her in as close as f***** possible. 

Josh: As long as she doesn't put me up against you or Paul, I'm fine, I don't give a f***. If she puts me up with Kevin or Raven 

Christmas: That's not 100% possible, but this plan prevents that way more than Paul not using the veto and just saying I have to keep things the way they are. It's the most effective for us winning Alex's trust. 

Alex doesn't want to put Raven up. She's definitely going to put up Kevin. We are going to poke him like a bear, especially if he's going up on the block. She's not going to be worried about you, me, or anybody. He is going to make her life a living hell, and you think she is going to take one of us out? 

Paul is downplaying our ability left and right. I have a broken foot. You won a putt-putt HOH. 

Alex and she are like two peas in a pod. Alex is losing her ride or die. She is a gamer. We need to be strategic about this. She has you in her pocket, still (referring to what Alex thinks right now). You are not in Jason's pocket. You are in her pocket. I'm in her pocket (referring to what Alex thinks right now). And now she replaces her ride or die with Paul. 

I'm just trying to explain it so its clearer than this is the move we need to make. I'm explaining the why. Next week, best case scenario Paul wins. Paul will take that shot. 

Josh: I doubt he's going to win. 

Christmas: Why? 

Josh: I doubt it. 

Christmas: Why? 

Josh: I'll win it, if it's not physical, I'll win it. If it's not hang off the wall, I'll win it. 

Christmas: I think we are done with all the endurance. 

Josh: I'll f***** win it. 

Christmas: Raven's going to throw it. Kevin's a f***** hot mess. It's down to 3 people competing, you, Paul and Alex. 

Josh: I think I got Raven to where I can say throw it Raven. 

Christmas: She can't until Alex is out. 

Josh: Obviously. Obviously. 

Christmas: Does it make a little more sense? 

Josh: It does make a little more sense. 

__._,_.___

Posted by: CarolJean <cjsiefker1965@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment