Breaking

Monday 4 September 2017

[BigBrotherChatII] BB Paul the Puppetmaster

 



LOL its not Pauls fault they are so stupid.



Josh- Christmas thinks it's genius. I dont know, such a smart woman, how she can think that. She knows better than that

Josh- It's worse for me and her (Christmas) to go with this plan. It puts all the blood on me and Christmas

Josh- Christmas walks out the worst. Alex turns against her, Jason is a jury vote against her, she has to put a third nominee up

Josh- Paul has to have told Alex and Jason that me and Christmas are working together

Josh- He (Paul) separates himself and inserts himself with them (Alex/Jason). What the fuck are you trying to pull?

Josh- This move right here is fucking bullshit. Now I need to shut my mouth cause Christmas wants in on it


Josh- I dont want this stupid move that he (Paul) wants to pull to fucking fuck everything up

Josh- You didnt tell Jason that me and Christmas might be a thing? Why'd he question me? Paul- Are you stupid? Why the fuck would I?

Josh- I have a feeling Thursday is going to be a double. Paul- No. I have a feeling tomorrow we are doing the live veto and eviction


Josh- He (Paul) has been being a dick. Christmas- You have been paranoid. Paul- You have

Josh to Christmas/Paul- How is me going through scenarios being paranoid? I'm thinking what's best for the three of us

Paul to Josh- Dont say "Paulmas" and shit. That's the worst thing you can do. Why would you do that? Christmas- Why?

Paul- You have got to stop tripping. Josh- I'm not. If I ask questions and have another plan, why cant I voice that? Paul- You can
Bullshit. Anytime he tries to say anything they shut him down and call him stupid.

Josh- We're locked in with the plan...what you guys want to do. Paul- Not what we guys want to do. You should want it too

Josh to Paul- What I was thinking is we dont use the veto. She (Christmas) told Alex she was the pawn, Jason he was the target

Josh to Paul- You honestly dont get any blood on your hands, cause she's asking you not to use veto


Paul to Josh- You are freaking me out. You asked if I'd tell Jason that you and Christmas are aligned, then you're calling us Paulmas

Josh- I trust both of you with everything. Paul- Then dont fuck this up and dont ever ask me if I threw you under the bus to Jason

Josh to camera- I'm having a rough day and I'm having a rough week




































































Virus-free. www.avast.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: C G <ceegee2006@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment