Breaking

Monday 4 September 2017

[BigBrotherChatII] Jason “My a$$ slammed shut like a bear trap because I knew I was going to be on it [havenot]”

 


10:30am Big Brother wakes up the house guests. They slowly wake up and get ready for the day. Jason heads out into the backyard to run. Paul – I had an anxiety attack in my sleep last night. Its the second time its happened this season. Alex – you're lucky my mom has had them and we've had to take her to the hospital. Paul – you wake up and you feel like you're having a heart attack. I had it a lot last year. Your heart starts pounding so fast and you can't breath.


See what they can't show you on TV Try the live feeds for FREE!


11:15am Paul – someone made a noise and then she makes it right after. Or she just gets a lot louder .. like she ligidimately blew out my ear yesterday. Christmas – yes! Paul – she screams. Christmas – like she is the constant center of attention. Paul – she says she is down like four flat tires. Like alright house guests are you ready for the competition .. she's like I'm down like four flat tires. Alex – in the beginning she kept talking about how much her surgery costs and I couldn't be around her and then she stopped talking about it. Paul – did you hear what she said the 5K is nothing to her but then she says that she could use money for da daa daa. And then she said she could use any dollar she got. First of all 5K is a lot. Raven joins them.


11:20am Backyard. Jason and Kevin do their daily walk around the backyard.

Paul, Kevin and Jason are all working out. Christmas and Alex talk about kids and pregnancy. Christmas – I think being pregnant would be the coolest thing ever.

12:06pm – 12:27pm Big Brother blocks the feeds. When they return – its time to pick the havenots for the week. Christmas reads the card – this weeks havenots are …NOBODY! Congratulations havenots are over for the summer! They all erupt yelling and screaming dancing around the kitchen. Jason – my a$$ slammed shut like a bear trap because I knew I was going to be on it.


12:40pm Paul and Christmas playing chess.
Paul – I did more thinking and I think .. what was his main concerns just taking the heat? I think he just felt uncomfortable with the conflict. Paul – then I'll take the conflict. Christmas – I calmed him down. He was just seeing this week and jury. Paul – what do you mean jury.. like who is getting their jury votes? Raven joins them and the conversation ends.

12:50pm Pool time..

1pm Paul and Christmas playing chess and talking. 
Christmas – the only way we will f**k up is if we lose our sh*t. I don't think in the history of big brother has there been a trio (Paul, Christmas and Josh) like us that is just slaying.. Paul – stacked against all odds and just slaying. Christmas – just planting seeds and people are just doing whatever we tell them to do. Paul – we're all playing off each other … like sure I can plant seeds but it doesn't work if you can't sell them on it. We all literally using each other to get farther. Christmas – to be able to go to top three blows my mind. Paul – I don't know if its happened where the final 3 actually all like each other. Its usually at least one enemy. Alex joins them and the conversation ends.

1:10pm – 1:20pm Christmas – she (Raven) was saying I can't gain weight. Paul – correct me if I'm wrong because I don't want to sound like an ignorant piece of sh*t but I used to date a girl that had thyroid problems. She (Raven) said that her metabolism is extra active. But your stomach can't digest .. so how is your metabolism… Alex – this is what I don't get .. the name gastroparesis means gastro, something in your gut and paresis, paralyzed. So the gut is paralyzed. The pacemaker would make sense to jolt it to process food. But if she had a hypo-thyroid she would be super skinny … she has a dancers body. She is lean. But hyper-thyroid, she would be really skinny because she would be processing food. Christmas – she wouldn't be a thick as she is. Paul – and your poop is weird. I know about thyroid problems, I dated a girl. So I was like why don't you just get your thyroid removed? And she said because then it leaves it to the other thyroid problem. I'm like no it would no longer exist if you removed it.. you would have no more problems with it.



__._,_.___

Posted by: Susie Whatley <paulsvalleygirl@outlook.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment