Breaking

Tuesday 16 July 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] Boring

 

They are trying to cast for more showmances.


From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of Christen P cwypy76@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 7, 2019 10:25 AM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Boring
 


Yeah whenever I turn feeds on I cannot get hooked. I think the casting sucks for BB- I always have. I thought they should cast more like survivor or amazing race. The producers seem to think people just want to see nice bodies and they try to "create" each person's persona instead of just finding interesting people. Still, usually a few good people emerge that we can love or hate once things get more real. Not this season though. Even my kids don't want to watch so I know it's not just me "getting old" or growing out of watching it lol. I'm even finding the show kinda boring. 

On Sat, Jul 6, 2019 at 11:01 PM Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

This is the first year that I'm barely interested in big brother by now, after an eviction happened. By now I'm usually so invested. This cast is truly boring. I can't get interested in the feeds, they are the most boring feeds of any season I can remember. The house seems to be all playing for jack and Jackson, it's reminding me too much of season 16 where they just all kept voting together as a house only at least in that season there were some people I liked and the people were interesting. I can't remember a season like this where by now I don't really even care what's going on or who leaves. In my opinion it's just not a good cast and they aren't too likable. I feel like part of the problem is they don't even hardly seem to be playing the game. It's pretty much decided who goes and that's how the week plays out. Usually I want to watch the feeds but every time I put them on they are so boring.

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone



__._,_.___

Posted by: Kristie Daniel <reignax@msn.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (24)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment