Breaking

Tuesday 16 July 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] Orange is the new black

 

If you do tell me how you like season 5. It was really tough for me to get through but I'm glad I did because season 6 is better again. 

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 16, 2019, at 12:11 PM, Christen P cwypy76@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I stopped after season 4. Maybe I'll go back sometime. 

On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 8:14 PM Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I'm finally on season 6 of orange is the new black. I absolutely hated season five. It took me forever to get through because I hated it so much and I almost gave up watching. I'm glad I didn't though because I am on episode four of season six and it's so much better. I'm really enjoying this season a lot and should be caught up before season 7 (the last season) starts.

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: Natalie <natalieav2@aol.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (19)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment