Breaking

Tuesday 16 July 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] Amazing race/Rachel

 

I totally agree, after watching their elimination episode I definitely had a strong dislike for them both and I never disliked them before.

Kristie


From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of Christen P cwypy76@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 8, 2019 7:57 AM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Amazing race/Rachel
 


They were such sore losers. "I'm not going to the wrap party" "I'm unfriending them on Twitter" 

On Sun, Jul 7, 2019 at 4:52 PM Kristie Daniel ReignaX@msn.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Corinne and Eliza were very bitter they lost, but I listened to their exit interviews and apparently they are all friends now. I watched that episode and I was really annoyed with them for how they acted towards Rachel and Elissa.

Kristie


From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2019 9:19 PM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com 
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Amazing race/Rachel
 


The other team was bitter ! And devastated they lost  ! 
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On May 8, 2019, at 10:01 PM, Brian Hartsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Boy did I feel so bad for Rachel tonight and she didn't even leave.

Sent from my iPhone





__._,_.___

Posted by: Kristie Daniel <reignax@msn.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (25)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment