Breaking

Tuesday 16 July 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] Orange is the new black

 

That doesn't sound too promising Natalie because I'm way behind you on this show and I'm thinking like season three behind you. I haven't watched in so long I probably should just start all over from season one and just binge it all to catch up. I barely remember much of what happened from what I did watch.

Kristie


From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 7:14 PM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FunBBGroup] Orange is the new black
 
I'm finally on season 6 of orange is the new black. I absolutely hated season five. It took me forever to get through because I hated it so much and I almost gave up watching. I'm glad I didn't though because I am on episode four of season six and it's so much better.  I'm really enjoying this season a lot and should be caught up before season 7 (the last season) starts.

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone


------------------------------------
Posted by: Natalie <natalieav2@aol.com>
------------------------------------


------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FunBBGroup/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FunBBGroup/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    FunBBGroup-digest@yahoogroups.com
    FunBBGroup-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    FunBBGroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
    https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kristie Daniel <reignax@msn.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment