Breaking

Tuesday 16 July 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] JoAn

 

Oh man that's so sad, we lost two so close together. I hope they are both at peace. I will pray for Joan's family and friends. My heart is with them and Pat's family and friends.

Kristie


From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 4, 2019 6:18 PM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] JoAn
 


Oh NO!!  Not her too.  I was just thinking how much I miss Pat....and now Jo An too.  I'm sorry she passed and we didn't know.  


-----Original Message-----
From: Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Jul 4, 2019 6:59 pm
Subject: [FunBBGroup] JoAn



__._,_.___

Posted by: Kristie Daniel <reignax@msn.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (22)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment