Breaking

Friday 22 September 2017

Re: [BigBrotherChatII] Backyard interviews Live

 

I was afraid this will turn out just like Survivor when Tai was robbed by a bunch of sore losers


Denise (AZ)



On Thursday, September 21, 2017, 11:55:18 AM MST, Lori McGarrity gagatocbm@gmail.com [BigBrotherChatII] <BigBrotherChatII@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 

Ok, just finally finished and I am so 100% totally dumb founded that Josh won over Paul.  Are they nuts?  I know many years people get so pissed at how things happen and don't vote for for somebody because they got their feelings, etc., when to me, somebody is just playing the game.  This year with just losing my husband it was very tough to watch so I only watched the shows, seldom kept up with anything online or any of the spoilers and I know that makes the difference in night and day but tell me, where ya'll surprised that Cody has the final vote for Josh?  What's ya'lls opinions.  I am just beside myself right now.  I love Paul and think he did a marvelous job, with the 3 hours a week I saw anyway.  

altVirus-free. www.avg.com

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain"

                                                      


On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 11:00 PM, Susie Whatley paulsvalleygirl@outlook.com [BigBrotherChatII] <BigBrotherChatII@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

alt
SPOILER ALERT! Live from the Big Brother backyard with this season's winner! Watch Dr. Will Kirby interview your favorite Houseguests and get the inside scoop on this wild season.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Denise (AZ)" <deedee808@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment