Breaking

Friday 22 September 2017

Re: [FunBBGroup] Jerry Lewis Excludes All 6 Sons From Will Before Tragic Death!

 

Give them some memorabilia .... something that says I still care about you .
Does not have to be money !
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 21, 2017, at 4:41 PM, Carrie Courter c_courter@yahoo.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Why?   Because they were family?   That entitled them to only be supported until they reached majority age.   Doesn't entitle any one of us to be in our parents wills and receive money or property.   People expect it does, though.   And no one on this email group knows what his relationship was like with any of his kids.  What if the six from his former wife regularly spoke bad about him? 

You know, I have no contact with my mother or father.   Last I know, I was in mother's will for 1/4, and my father's will leaves everything to my brother.    This was told to me by both several years ago.   When they die?  I'm not expecting a penny.   I never felt entitled to anything from their estate.  If I get something?  Well, great.  If not?  My life won't have changed a bit financially, because I'm not basing any of my life decisions on what I may get from my parents wills.  

People really need to stop thinking they, or others, are entitled to others money and estate simply because they were born to someone. 

Carrie Courter



On September 21, 2017, at 3:22 PM, "Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup]" <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Should of given them something !
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 21, 2017, at 1:26 PM, C G ceegee2006@yahoo.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I can see cutting ex wife out but his kids are still his kids they aren't exes.



From: "Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup]" <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2017 12:14 PM
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Jerry Lewis Excludes All 6 Sons From Will Before Tragic Death!



Jerry Lewis was a bitter guy. 
Too bad he cut his old family out of the will. 
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 21, 2017, at 1:05 PM, C G ceegee2006@yahoo.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
  WOW unforgiveable . And to think he was such a great guy with the telethon and the kids . Then find out he wasn't all that nice to them - and NOW this?  And no mention of the illegitimate daughter
CG

Jerry Lewis Excludes All 6 Sons From Will Before Tragic Death!

The bitter comedian left his fortune to his widow and adopted daughter.

Posted on Sep 21, 2017 @ 12:25PM
Bitter Jerry Lewis left all of his six sons out of his will before passing, RadarOnline.com has learned via The Blast reports.
The not-so-funny man died of a heart failure in August at age 91 and reportedly executed his final papers in 2012.
In them, he was sure to exclude: Gary Lewis, Ronald Lewis, Anthony Joseph Lewis, Christopher Joseph Lewis, Scott Anthony Lewis, and Joseph Cristopher Lewis from benefiting off his fortune in any way.
The comedian cut his kids with ex-wife Patti Palmer out of his life completely and began a new family with now-widow SanDee. They adopted daughter Danielle who is now 25. Both women were included in Jerry's will and will therefore benefit from his estate.




__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment