Breaking

Friday 22 September 2017

Re: [FunBBGroup] Fwd: my bb finale thoughts

 

Each person voted for the one they felt deserved to win.   Viewers seem to think, erroneously, that jury must vote for who out played, out lasted, etc.  Big Brother isn't, never has been, and most likely never will be, Survivor.   So to expect both sets of Jury to vote along same guiding lines?  That's about as logical as eating a banana and getting upset it doesn't taste like an Apple.  It's two different products.   Yes, both are game shows.  And both are on CBS.  But that's about as far as it goes. 

Carrie Courter



On September 21, 2017, at 4:42 PM, "'^^Kar^^' karenita@gmail.com [FunBBGroup]" <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:




Wow. I did not see that one coming. At all. Josh the winner of BB19. I thought he would get 2 votes at the most.

After listening to RHAP though I can understand why the jury voted the way they did. Paul didn't own up to any of his shady game play. He denied the bullying, and at the end of the game still tried to pin anything unpleasant on everyone but himself. As Brett said he didn't own his sh*t, he didn't own up to his game.

Paul's speech was also terrible. He listed all his accomplishments and yes they were impressive, but it just sounded so rehearsed and it wasn't heartfelt at all. He was talking so fast he was nearly tripping over himself. He didn't discuss the way he trash talked and betrayed people.  Josh wasn't as articulate and he fumbled a lot but it was filled with genuine emotion. Josh at least owned up to the idiotic behavior, the crying and the carrying on.

Paul's reaction when he was shown Josh's diary goodbye speeches was ridiculous. He had such an attitude about it, like how dare Josh speak? How dare Josh tell anyone about my plans?? That is where he was outplayed by Josh. Josh knew he had pissed off the people in jury and tired to explain some of his actions. Paul just kept saying well I tried to save you, but I could only do so much. Paul had to know that the jurors would talk among themselves and compare notes. Or maybe he actually thought they wouldn't.

Did anyone else notice Paul wore the same outfit as he did at least years finale??

It was interesting to hear some of Elena's thoughts and to realize she has a handle on what had gone on. I just don't know why she couldn't have acted like that in the house. Until jury she just came across as a dumb bimbo to me. Matt and Raven are completely clued. IDIOTS. They are in a special little world all of their own. And what the hell was with Raven at the end of the show when all the cast was standing with Julie in the middle? The grip Raven had on Paul's arm and the way she was stroking his arm? Very creepy and just plain weird. Very distracting.

Kevin looked amazing, very handsome!

Cody winning AFP was no surprise as the internet message boards had pretty much already determined that. Cody's reaction was also just as predictable.

I didn't care too much for the jury segment with Dr Will. I thought it was badly edited and too jumpy. I would like to see the whole thing unedited. I am glad the show was 2 hours this time and that we got to hear much more discussion. Did Julie even ask Jillian a question?? I wished though they would have announced the winner a half hour earlier and had more reaction from Josh and Paul.

Did the best player win? certainly not. Did the better person out of the 2 win? I don't know. I would like to think that if I were on the jury I could be impartial and vote strictly on gameplay. But I have no idea what it would be like to live and breathe nothing but that game for 3 months and not vote with my emotions.

I have seen a coupe of backyard interviews of Dr Will's - Mark and Cody and Jessica. I have never seen any of the backyard interviews before so I can't compare him to Jeff Schroder. I also still want to watch Rob's (RHAP) interviews.

That's all I have for now.


Karen




__._,_.___

Posted by: Carrie Courter <c_courter@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment