Breaking

Saturday 15 September 2018

[FunBBGroup] Tyler and jury management

 

I think Tyler was an idiot last night quite honestly.

He got blood on his hands when he didn't need to. He won HoH when it wasn't necessary and he was in no danger and then proceeded to blindside Brett when it wasn't necessary. Brett couldn't do anything to stop what happened so there was zero advantage to Tyler to make it a blindside. He would have been far better off to just be upfront at veto and say "Brett I'm putting you on the block because I don't think I can beat you in the end and this is my best move" and let him know he was going home.

All the Tyler did last night was unncesssery and likely cost him Brett's vote.

I'm thinking Tyler is going to "pull a Paul" and play a great game but screw up jury management and lose.

Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___

Posted by: Brian Harttsfield <krandor1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment