Breaking

Sunday 15 July 2018

Re: [FunBBGroup] feeds

 

For some reason I am not a fan of Bayleigh either.  I do respect her a lot though.  When Swaggy left, she could've been like most showmances and threw a fit or cried and stayed to herself...but she didn't.  She picked herself up and started talking to everyone and acted like she was fine and really is playing a great game now.  She didn't dwell on it or mope around.  I give her a ton of credit for it.  And now she won that really great power (that i find unfair but it's the game i guess). But even with respecting her for that..i just find myself not rooting for her.  I guess because I like the other side of the house and she's aligned with everyone i don't care for. 


-----Original Message-----
From: Christen P cwypy76@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Jul 14, 2018 11:29 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] feeds

 
Yeah I saw them being negative yesterday afternoon. I wanted to like rockstar because she's a mom but I find her embarrassing on many levels. 

On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 11:26 PM Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 
I was wanting to like Rockstar but she is not very nice in my opinion.  Haileigh was playing nice for a while,  but now that she's getting more comfortable and chose a side....she's getting more catty and mean.  Her and Rockstar together can be toxic..they just talk about everyone in a mean way and name call....just not very nice at all.  



-----Original Message-----
From: '^^Kar^^' karenita@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Jul 14, 2018 11:06 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] feeds

 
Thats too bad.
I have hardly seen Rockstar on the show so I didn't know what she was like.
I was hoping Haleigh was nice. 

Karen



On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 11:04 PM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


The two people i can't stand the most on the feeds are Rockstar and Haileigh.  They are mean girls for sure.  All they do is talk crap about everyone else...and go personal instead of sticking to game.  


__._,_.___

Posted by: natalieav2@aol.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (194)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment