Breaking

Wednesday 30 May 2018

[Reality-TV-Fanatics] Roseanne Barr Reacts to Roseanne Cancellation: 'Don't Feel Sorry for Me'

 

 

Roseanne Barr Reacts to Roseanne Cancellation: 'Don't Feel Sorry for Me'

By /
   
Roseanne Barr has more to say. Nearly 11 hours after ABC cancelled Roseanne, the show's star reactivated her Twitter account and shared the following statement:
"Don't feel sorry for me, guys!!-I just want to apologize to the hundreds of people,and wonderful writers (all liberal) and talented actors who lost their jobs on my show due to my stupid tweet. I will be on Joe Rogan's podcast Friday

."
Don't feel sorry for me, guys!!-I just want to apologize to the hundreds of people,and wonderful writers (all liberal) and talented actors who lost their jobs on my show due to my stupid tweet. I will be on Joe Rogan's podcast friday.


Immediately after issuing the statement, Barr retweeted a series of posts suggesting ABC's decision to end Roseanne over her racist tweet was a hypocritical one.

Virus-free. www.avast.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: C G <ceegee2006@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment