Breaking

Wednesday 25 October 2017

[Reality_And_Drama_TV_Shows] Former 'Bachelor' Star Corinne Olympios Open to Give Nick Viall Another Chance

 

I just don't think he was into her .


  Former 'Bachelor' Star Corinne Olympios Open to Give Nick Viall Another Chance
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
DeanBextor
Staff Writer, BuddyTV

Corinne Olympios is not closing her door when it comes to rekindling an old flame. The former Bachelor star reveals she wouldn't mind meeting up with her ex Nick Viall, who recently broke up with fiancee Vanessa Grimaldi.  However, she'd only welcome Vaill back into her life on one condition. 


"We clearly had strong chemistry," Olypmios told Entertainment Tonight of her time with the season 21 star. "I was falling so hard and I remember when he changed completely. I went up to him, cameras not rolling, and was like, 'I just want to give you a hug before the night ends,' which is something we normally did. He was like, 'K, well, I'm gonna go give out this rose now.' And I was like, 'Whoa.' It was a slap in the face, like, 'I'm too busy for you right now.' ... I don't know why he got like that. ... I feel like [in the beginning] I saw a different side of him than what [he] shows right now." 

According to Olympios, Viall drastically changed during the course of The Bachelor. If he was willing to change back to the way he was before, she'd be willing to give him another chance.

"If I saw him getting back to the way he was when I first stepped out of the limo, I would seriously consider giving him a chance," she admitted. "I would meet up with him, have coffee, talk to him and see how he is. He just broke up with his fiancee; it can't be easy." 

Olympios first appeared on The Bachelor season 21 to compete for Viall. She then joined the fourth season of Bachelor in Paradise, where she was involved in a scandal with co-star DeMario Jackson that caused production to be suspended. At present, she is working on several TV projects, including a scripted series which revolves around the millennia dating scene.

Do you think Olympios and Viall should get back together?


(Image courtesy of ABC)

__._,_.___

Posted by: C G <ceegee2006@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment