Breaking

Saturday 9 September 2017

[BigBrotherChatII] BB Josh talking to us

 



 
IF Josh really wants a shot then he HAS to take out Paul



Josh to camera- I need to have a conversation with Alex, tell her that she is going up

Josh- I'd love to get Kevin out this week, but I know that I can beat Kevin in the end



Josh- I'm not only thinking about my game. I'm thinking about Christmas' game
Christmas is probably only thinking about her game.

Josh- I'm thinking if I do make a crazy move, how is it going to turn Christmas against me...how is our position going to be

Josh- I cant beat Paul in the end, even him being a vet. Everybody is mad at me

Josh- I love Paul. He is going to be one of my best friends outside of this house...but I gotta separate personal and play the game

Josh- If I take a wild shot this week, Christmas would turn against me. I dont know

Josh- Everybody is going to vote for Paul. The only way I'm going to win this game is if I take a shot at Paul


Josh- I dont know if I take a shot (at Paul) now, or wait until top 3 and take a shot





Virus-free. www.avast.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: C G <ceegee2006@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment