Breaking

Saturday 9 September 2017

Re: [BigBrother_Survivor] BB Josh trying to figure things out

 

This is true and then it would make them turn against him. Josh is just done . He got himself into this and no way out


From: "CarolJean cjsiefker1965@gmail.com [BigBrother_Survivor]" <BigBrother_Survivor@yahoogroups.com>
To: BigBrother_Survivor <BigBrother_Survivor@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 9, 2017 8:29 AM
Subject: Re: [BigBrother_Survivor] BB Josh trying to figure things out



Also even if Josh did put Paul on the block Christmas and Alex wouldn't vote him out.

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 10:17 PM, C G ceegee2006@yahoo.com [BigBrother_Survivor] <BigBrother_Survivor@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 
Josh isn't going to DO anything Paul hasn't told him to do.
I do think if Paul take Christmas and Alex to the end he may have a chance I don't know if he took Josh or not. Kevin? That probably would go to Paul because Kevin hasn't DONE anything
For Paul to make sure he has it all HE needs to be winning and not count 100% on his puppets

From: "CarolJean cjsiefker1965@gmail.com [BigBrother_Survivor]" <BigBrother_Survivor@ yahoogroups.com>
To: BigBrother_Survivor <bigbrother_survivor@ yahoogroups.com>; BB House <bbhouse@yahoogroups.com>; Reality Remix <the_realityremix_forum@ yahoogroups.com>; reality-tv-fanatics@ yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 8, 2017 9:53 PM
Subject: [BigBrother_Survivor] BB Josh trying to figure things out



I hope Josh doesn't ask Paul's permission to get him out.

Josh- I dont know if I should flip this house and get Paul out. I know that I'll beat Alex in the end and beat Kevin in the end

Josh- Alex has told me that she has my back, she would protect me, and take me as far as she can

Josh- If I move forward with Alex and Kevin, Alex is going to take me over Kevin. Kevin is going to take me over Alex

Josh- But do I want to turn on Christmas and Paul? Fuck

Josh- Do I win the veto and pull her (Alex) off? I think that's what I want to do...but would she vote to evict Paul? No

Josh- Do I stick by my word and stay next to Paul, or do I flip this house, tell Alex everything, pull her off, and backdoor Paul?
Everyone plays in veto so there's no more backdooring.




















Virus-free. www.avast.com





__._,_.___

Posted by: C G <ceegee2006@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment