Breaking

Saturday 9 September 2017

Re: [FunBBGroup] Caught up on BB

 

I think d list celebrities are what it so much fun.  I'm still watching brandi Granville 


-----Original Message-----
From: 'Crystal Krantz' lovebarbie@roadrunner.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Sep 8, 2017 11:58 pm
Subject: [FunBBGroup] Caught up on BB



Hi all,
 
I got back from vacation a couple weeks ago, but needed time to get all caught up, and then I missed Wed. (my DVR didn't record it), so had to wait for it to come On Demand before I could watch Thursday.  Just watch both...  Have a few comments.  First, I think everyone must know what Paul has been doing, but why is Josh the only one who is smart enough to know what Paul has been doing.  Yet, he still went along with him.  If Paul wins, they will all be kicking themselves, but I don't know if he can win even if he gets to the end.  The jury might hate all his tactics enough to not vote for him, even though he is pretty genius.  Next, as annoying as Josh was for most of the summer, I started to like him (as a player) now that I've seen him be the smartest person that is on to Paul.  Yet, he still went along with him , so that disappoints me. 
 
Wow, Jason looked like he wanted to kill someone when he was voted out.  I felt a little bad for him, but he could have won the game if they hadn't.  Good thing Alex won that HOH, or she would have been gone next.  I was shocked that she nominated Kevin and Raven instead of Josh and Christmas.  I thought for sure she would nominate them after she saw that Christmas sent Jason home and Josh was one of the votes to get him out.  I really didn't get it, unless she planned to backdoor one of them.   
 
Finally, Jason seems to be the only one who knew right away that Paul was the mastermind for getting him out (good thing Josh mentioned it to Jason in his good-bye video speech).  Very smart of Josh to do that in the video.  I think Jason was so upset because he really thought he'd get to the end and win.  Why doesn't Alex realize all this?  Did she really want Kevin out that bad that she didn't nominate those responsible for getting her partner Jason out?
 
I just realized that I had to go to Yahoo groups and turn back on the individual e-mails rather than get digest.
 
Wow, I'm so excited about Celebrity Big Brother this winter!!  Did any of you have a clue?  Or did they keep this under wraps?  Probably all D list celebs.
 
Crystal


__._,_.___

Posted by: t10light01@aol.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment