Breaking

Monday 11 September 2017

Re: [BigBrother_Survivor] BB Paul & Christmas mad Josh talked to Alex [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from C G included below]

Josh this is YO mama talkin' you best listen. 'LMAO


From: "CarolJean cjsiefker1965@gmail.com [BigBrother_Survivor]" <BigBrother_Survivor@yahoogroups.com>
To: BB House <bbhouse@yahoogroups.com>; BigBrother_Survivor <bigbrother_survivor@yahoogroups.com>; Reality Remix <the_realityremix_forum@yahoogroups.com>; reality-tv-fanatics@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2017 10:54 PM
Subject: [BigBrother_Survivor] BB Paul & Christmas mad Josh talked to Alex



Christmas to Paul- If he (Josh) wants to play this fucking victim role, I'll make him be the split decision. I am so pissed right now

Christmas to Paul- If he (Josh) wants to make this more difficult, I will make it more difficult

Christmas- You have a second? Josh- No. Christmas- I need you to have a second. APSR

time for Christmas to give Josh another smackdown, how dare he talk to Alex without permission

Christmas- Do you want me to go home? Josh- No. Christmas- Are you sure? We can make it that she stays

Josh- Christmas, she is leaving. Christmas- Let me talk right now
I wish Josh would tell her to STFU.

Christmas told Josh he has three options, including Paul using the veto and her going up. She then walked out and shut the door

Christmas to Josh- Oh, you want to talk now? You said you can handle this role, so fucking handle it. Pull your shit together

Christmas told Josh not to talk to Alex. Josh said "you and Paul are talking to her, arent you?"

Josh to Christmas: "I can't overnight turn into you and be cold"
Ooooooh, good one, Josh.  

Josh to Christmas- Dont ever do that where "it's me or her". I have never chose anybody over you

Josh to Christmas- "Choose her or choose me". What the fuck was that? That was fucking bullshit

Christmas- I'm saying I dont ever question your loyalty. Josh- Yeah you did. Christmas- No. I laid out your options

Paul- You played yourself big time. What are you doing? Josh- I went to talk to her. Paul- Why? She's fucking going nuts now

Paul- Why are you doing these off track things and jeopardizing all of our games? Josh- I just told her I love her

Josh- I needed to have a conversation with her (Alex). Paul- No you didnt. Josh- Yes I did. You guys both had conversations with her

meanwhile Kevin's enjoying a nice afternoon amid the orchard murals, far from the crossfire
Inline image 1

















































Virus-free. www.avast.com

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from C G | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 Photo(s)


Posted by: C G <ceegee2006@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
image.png

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment