Breaking

Monday 11 September 2017

Re: [BigBrother_Survivor] BB Josh trying to explain to Alex. She ain't having it. Josh crying

 

Yep.  That's my problem too.  I want him to go against Paul and christmas but my fear is final 3 will be a nightmare....Alex, Christmas and Paul.  Josh can't play HOH this time so i don't think it would be good for him to do, but i think he just might.  I don't want Kevin gone, yet at the same time, it's probably best because they plan on really going after him once Alex leaves..and saying horrible things...i'd rather him get out of there.


-----Original Message-----
From: CarolJean cjsiefker1965@gmail.com [BigBrother_Survivor] <BigBrother_Survivor@yahoogroups.com>
To: BigBrother_Survivor <BigBrother_Survivor@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Sep 10, 2017 8:50 pm
Subject: Re: [BigBrother_Survivor] BB Josh trying to explain to Alex. She ain't having it. Josh crying

 
I would love for Josh to go against Paul but I don't want Kevin out and I hate Alex.

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 7:09 PM, C G ceegee2006@yahoo.com [BigBrother_Survivor] <BigBrother_Survivor@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 
[Attachment(s) from C G included below]
he could still wake up. It could be a tie vote and Josh to break it and he could take out Kevin and leave Alex . LOL


From: "CarolJean cjsiefker1965@gmail.com [BigBrother_Survivor]" <BigBrother_Survivor@yahoogroups.com>
To: BB House <bbhouse@yahoogroups.com>; BigBrother_Survivor <bigbrother_survivor@yahoogroups.com>; Reality Remix <the_realityremix_forum@yahoogroups.com>; reality-tv-fanatics@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2017 6:38 PM
Subject: [BigBrother_Survivor] BB Josh trying to explain to Alex. She ain't having it. Josh crying



Josh- Alex, I fucked myself. Alex- You guys are going to win. You guys didnt do anything. I dont want to talk to you

Alex to Josh- I'm tired of it. Me and Jason trusted you guys. I am tired of it

Josh- I really do love you. Alex- It doesnt matter anymore. You guys are not our friends

Alex- Leave me alone. I'll give you a fair vote. Josh- I want to be your friend. Alex- I dont want to be your friend

Alex to Josh- Kevin should be leaving, not me. You guys are so fucked up

Inline image 1














__._,_.___

Posted by: natalieav2@aol.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
image.png

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment