Breaking

Tuesday 13 October 2020

Re: [FunBBGroup] Re: yahoo groups shutting down

 

Yea..I didn't see that.  Yea, i'm not surprised much either.  I guess we'll have to either use the facebook one or the IO group we made.  I hope everyone signed up there that wants to still be in the group. 


-----Original Message-----
From: Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, Oct 12, 2020 5:54 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Re: yahoo groups shutting down

 
I was going to point out the article you linked was from 2019.  But this screenshot appears to show YahooGroups shutting down in 3 months.   I must say, my only surprise is they kept it going this long.

Carrie Courter


On Oct 12, 2020, at 4:30 PM, Brian Hartsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

__._,_.___

Posted by: natalieav2@aol.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment