Breaking

Sunday 22 March 2020

Re: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] American Idol season 18

 

At least they don't humiliate the ones auditioning any more.  I absolutely love Katy Perry and she's a judge on there.  I listen to her music a lot and I also like how she is with people.  She's a sweetie.  

Andrea 


On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 7:47 PM SHARON ceegee2006@yahoo.com [Reality-TV-Fanatics] <Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I will start watching it now.. I dont watch the auditions 

On Friday, March 20, 2020, 05:27:52 AM CDT, Jenny jencmcd@aol.com [Reality-TV-Fanatics] <reality-tv-fanatics@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 

I am but I am 2 weeks behind.  


Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 19, 2020, at 10:38 PM, Andrea andreapommom@gmail.com [Reality-TV-Fanatics] <Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Is anyone watching this?  I'd love to chat about it this season.  I'm watching it again.  I wasn't up to it the last few seasons because of going thru a lot of painful things in life.  Anyway, I'm back now and I hope to chat with you all again soon 😊 

Andrea 
Your fearless leader once again 😁 



__._,_.___

Posted by: Andrea <andreapommom@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment