Breaking

Sunday 22 March 2020

Re: [FunBBGroup] FX delays Fargo season 4 starring Chris Rock due to coronavirus shutdown | EW.com

 

I'm enjoying it.  Just finished Season 1.  Season 2 Episode 1 is playing as I type this.   It is weird seeing Ryan Eggold as this mean character when I see him asa kind caring person on New Amsterdam.   


Red has to be Lizs father.   I'm trying to not read spoilers, but those burn scars on his back.   

Carrie Courter


On Mar 22, 2020, at 8:28 AM, Ardis Ryan ardisryan@me.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 We are watching Blacklist also. We are on Season 6 finally. My husband can not watch more than maybe 4 shows at a time, so it has taken us forever to get this far. BUT we love it.

On Mar 21, 2020, at 8:00 PM, Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Maybe now is a good time to discover new shows.   I discovered The Blacklist, and am now watching Season 1 on Netflix.   I'm like 7 seasons behind hehe


Real Housewives of New York starts Wednesday, and in a few weeks Beverly Hills starts.  

Carrie Courter


On Mar 21, 2020, at 6:21 PM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Yep, i'm afraid of that.  I think they should get a whole bunch of big brother vets and test them now, put them in 3 weeks of isolation, test them again and then have a super size season of big brother.  I know it won't happen but it would be something to keep my mind off all this.  


-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups..com>
To: JoAn From Fun Group <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Mar 21, 2020 6:27 pm
Subject: [FunBBGroup] FX delays Fargo season 4 starring Chris Rock due to coronavirus shutdown | EW.com

 

https://ew.com/tv/fx-fargo-season-4-delayed-coronavirus/

We will soon have no new programming to watch !
Jeff 
Sent from my iPhone


__._,_.___

Posted by: Carrie Courter <carriecourter@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment