Breaking

Sunday 22 March 2020

Re: [FunBBGroup] FX delays Fargo season 4 starring Chris Rock due to coronavirus shutdown | EW.com

 

My friend has it.   She's close to recovering now.   Just remind yourself often that most who get it survive.   And more have it than have tested positive.   Most survive.   And if you are concerned, call your doctors office, explain your symptoms.   They will let you know if you fit the criteria or not, or should get tested.   Crossing fingers you just have allergies or a cold.

Carrie Courter


On Mar 22, 2020, at 8:39 AM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


They have this new season already for BH?  
Yea, but i was wanting something I can watch with a lot of seasons...so i have something good to watch.  LOL.
I'm driving myself crazy.  I've been sick the last 2 days...nothing major but I've convinced myself I have the coronavirus.  It started with a little cough and sore throat and then yesterday and today it's mostly a little bit of a stuffy nose and sore throat but i have that sickly feeling of head bothering me plus dizzyish feeling.  I checked my temparture today and it's 99.2 (if my therometer is accurate) but i worry because night is usually worse so then i'm afraid i will have a fever tonight and I'm worried I have it.  I haven't isolated from my family because my anxiety is through the roof so now i'm scared they will get it too.  I've just read so many horror stories...ugh.


-----Original Message-----
From: Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Mar 22, 2020 6:21 am
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] FX delays Fargo season 4 starring Chris Rock due to coronavirus shutdown | EW.com

 
Hulu has Real Housewives.   And BH usually ends with Kyles Halloween party, right?   If so, they finished.

You could probably just watch last seasons N.Y. to get caught up on continuing storylines.  

Carrie Courter


On Mar 21, 2020, at 8:38 PM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I already watch the Blacklist.  It's a good show.  Yea, i'm going to have to find some new shows to watch.  I watch housewives of Beverly Hills and NJ (which just ended) and vanderpump but none of the others.  I wonder if there's somewhere i can go watch all the housewives of NY from season 1...that would take me a while to catch up LOL.  I wonder though if all of Beverly Hills was even taped yet.  If not then we probably won't have the rest of the season for a long time.  And i'm guessing no reunion or at least not for a long time after because of all this plus Andy tested positive.  I hope he's doing ok.  


-----Original Message-----
From: Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Mar 21, 2020 8:00 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] FX delays Fargo season 4 starring Chris Rock due to coronavirus shutdown | EW.com

 
Maybe now is a good time to discover new shows.   I discovered The Blacklist, and am now watching Season 1 on Netflix.   I'm like 7 seasons behind hehe

Real Housewives of New York starts Wednesday, and in a few weeks Beverly Hills starts.  

Carrie Courter


On Mar 21, 2020, at 6:21 PM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Yep, i'm afraid of that.  I think they should get a whole bunch of big brother vets and test them now, put them in 3 weeks of isolation, test them again and then have a super size season of big brother.  I know it won't happen but it would be something to keep my mind off all this.  


-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups......com>
To: JoAn From Fun Group <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Mar 21, 2020 6:27 pm
Subject: [FunBBGroup] FX delays Fargo season 4 starring Chris Rock due to coronavirus shutdown | EW.com

 

https://ew.com/tv/fx-fargo-season-4-delayed-coronavirus/

We will soon have no new programming to watch !
Jeff
Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: Carrie Courter <carriecourter@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment