Breaking

Friday 27 March 2020

Re: [FunBBGroup] Latest Covid-19 stats

 

We've been for the last week and i'm thankful for it.  Now my husband is working from home and the only time we go out is food shopping.  I hate it too but I feel like if the whole country could just shut down for 3-4 weeks we could probably get this under control but the fact is only certain states are doing it and not others.


-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups..com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Mar 26, 2020 5:21 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Latest Covid-19 stats

 
We are shelter in place starting tomorrow at 5pm .  Here in NC 
Lasting 3 weeks .
Makes me claustrophobic! 😱😟
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 26, 2020, at 5:18 PM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  
Me too!


-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups....com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Mar 26, 2020 5:06 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Latest Covid-19 stats

 
This virus is really a bummer ! Hope we get through it . 
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 26, 2020, at 4:58 PM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  
I know :(  NJ is second highest number of cases, right after NY.  We had over 2400 cases just from yesterday to today.  My county is right by NYC so we are the highest county and I'm terrified of getting it.  I stay home but going food shopping scares me to to death.  My husband went last night and i'm scared for him as well.  We both have type 2 diabetes (both in pretty good control) but that's an underlying condition.....  And all slots for delivery or pickup are always taken so that's not even an option.  


-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups......com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Mar 26, 2020 4:51 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Latest Covid-19 stats

 
I think because so many of the cases are within the last two weeks .
Not long ago there were only a few cases .
It has taken off like gangbusters !
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 26, 2020, at 4:45 PM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.......com> wrote:

  
Why is there so few recovered in the U.S.? I want that number to be way bigger......  :(


-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.......com>
To: JoAn From Fun Group <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Mar 26, 2020 4:42 pm
Subject: [FunBBGroup] Latest Covid-19 stats

 
LocationConfirmedRecoveredDeaths
Worldwide
509,427
122,226
23,004
United States
80,020
1,863
1,081
China
81,285
74,051
3,287
Italy
80,589
10,361
8,165
Spain
56,197
7,015
4,145

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: natalieav2@aol.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment