Breaking

Wednesday 1 January 2020

Re: [BigBrother_Survivor] ceegee news ot for some

 

Oh wow sorry you've been so sick! I always get mine and early and you just reminded me why. I'm glad you are feeling better and are over your "hospital vacation".

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 31, 2019, at 7:59 PM, 'Donna M.' crow_donna2002@yahoo.com [BigBrother_Survivor] <BigBrother_Survivor@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  

So sorry you've been so sick! Hope you're on the road to recovery now! Welcome back!!

On Tuesday, December 31, 2019, 06:51:09 PM EST, SHARON ceegee2006@yahoo.com [BigBrother_Survivor] <bigbrother_survivor@yahoogroups.com> wrote:




Ok folks Sorry I have not been here. Unfortunately I got Influenza A and pneumonia  and I am a severe asthmatic. Whelp!!! I didn't get the flu shot in Oct I was waiting for my annual Jan 8th to get it. Yeah yeah I know!~ / 
Anyway I will still recap the Voice and survivor even tho you all know who won. I don't know LOL and the soaps I will recap back to Dec 18th. .
 As for the other groups? I have been listening to the News all the while . 
But I just want everyone to know I am mass deleting over 8000 emails so IF there was something someone especially wanted me to see please email it again after JAN 1st. 
 So if you have gotten a flu shot? Get it. It will be a heck of a lot cheaper than 14 days in the hospital 
 I hope you all have a very nice Christmas and A very great New Years


__._,_.___

Posted by: Lori Flynn <lorirflynn@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment