Breaking

Wednesday 1 January 2020

RE: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] ceegee news ot for some

 

Glad you're feeling better.  I get my flu shot at my local pharmacy in September or October.  With most insurance, the shot is free wherever you get it.

 

From: Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com <Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2019 8:02 PM
To: Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] ceegee news ot for some

 

 

 

So sorry to hear this. Glad you are feeling better.

Mary

Happy New Year

Live long and prosper

 

-----Original Message-----
From: SHARON ceegee2006@yahoo.com [Reality-TV-Fanatics] <Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Dec 31, 2019 5:51 pm
Subject: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] ceegee news ot for some

 

Ok folks Sorry I have not been here. Unfortunately I got Influenza A and pneumonia  and I am a severe asthmatic. Whelp!!! I didn't get the flu shot in Oct I was waiting for my annual Jan 8th to get it. Yeah yeah I know!~ / 

Anyway I will still recap the Voice and survivor even tho you all know who won. I don't know LOL and the soaps I will recap back to Dec 18th. .

 As for the other groups? I have been listening to the News all the while . 

But I just want everyone to know I am mass deleting over 8000 emails so IF there was something someone especially wanted me to see please email it again after JAN 1st. 

 So if you have gotten a flu shot? Get it. It will be a heck of a lot cheaper than 14 days in the hospital 

 I hope you all have a very nice Christmas and A very great New Years

__._,_.___

Posted by: <wvrnsson@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment