Breaking

Tuesday 30 January 2018

[BigBrother_Survivor] Lady Gaga was in tears after dedicating this Grammy’s performance to a dearly departed family member

 


\ Once Lady Gaga got rid of her ridiculous outfits I started listening to her music . I do like it. That performance was IMO fantastic.


  https://rare.us/people/lady-gaga-was-in-tears-after-dedicating-this-grammys-performance-to-a-dearly-departed-family-member/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=rare-people&utm_campaign=newsletter

Lady Gaga was in tears after dedicating this Grammy's performance to a dearly departed family member

,           

Lady Gaga delivered a performance of a lifetime on Sunday night's Grammy Awards in honor of her late aunt.

Ahead of the performance, Gaga told the crowd she was dedicating to the performance to her father's late sister, Joanne Germanotta, who died after suffering complications from Lupus at the age of 19. She had a profound impact on Gaga and was the inspiration behind her hit single, "Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin'?)" from her fifth studio album, "Joanne."


"This is for my father's sister, Joanne," she told the crowd before the performance. "This is for love and compassion, even when you can't understand."

Sitting at a piano covered with angel wings, Gaga held back tears as she sang "Joanne" and "A Million Reasons" for the crowd. There wasn't a dry eye in the room after she took her bow.

Watch Lady Gaga performing "Joanne" and "Million Reasons" at

Before taking the stage at the Grammys, Gaga opened up about losing her aunt to fans on Twitter.
"I have carried a deep grief in my heart over my family's tragedy. The loss of Joanne affected my father so deeply that it affected me. When he cried, I cried. When he was angry, I was angry. When he hurt, I hurt. Today, I transform this grief to hope and hearing. After ten years with you, I still get nervous before the Grammy's, but I know I have an angel with me #Joanne," she wrote alongside an image of herself writing the single in her aunt's honor with Marc Ronson.     
A message from me on the day of with a picture of me and @MarkRonson writing . I love you little monsters. ❤️


Virus-free. www.avast.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: C G <ceegee2006@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment