Breaking

Sunday 10 September 2017

Re: [BigBrother_Survivor] BB Paul has to lie to Alex

 

Christmas wants whatever Paul wants.

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 9:27 AM, C G ceegee2006@yahoo.com [BigBrother_Survivor] <BigBrother_Survivor@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I HOPE it isn't Kevin to be evicted./ Surely Christmas wont allow it ./
I don't know that Josh would WANT to evict Kevin.
He might feel bad because now it gets down to him being the bad guy. He doesn't use it hes the bad guy ,he uses it hes the bad guy. LOL

From: "CarolJean cjsiefker1965@gmail.com [BigBrother_Survivor]" <BigBrother_Survivor@yahoogroups.com>
To: BB House <bbhouse@yahoogroups.com>; BigBrother_Survivor <bigbrother_survivor@yahoogroups.com>; Reality Remix <the_realityremix_forum@yahoogroups.com>; reality-tv-fanatics@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, September 9, 2017 9:59 PM
Subject: [BigBrother_Survivor] BB Paul has to lie to Alex



Alex- Are we taking him (Kevin) to the end? Paul- Fuck no. Alex- Who are we picking then? Paul- I dont know

Paul to Christmas- I'm excited but I dont know what to say to Alex. You guys gotta help me with that

Paul to Christmas- I dont know what to do. I'm obviously not going to use it, but I feel bad
He feels bad. Yeah, right.








Virus-free. www.avast.com


__._,_.___

Posted by: CarolJean <cjsiefker1965@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment