Breaking

Tuesday 7 July 2020

[Reality-TV-Fanatics] Days of Our Lives: Kristian Alfonso Quits NBC Soap After 37 Years ----OT in some groups

 

wow .So folks let's hear your theory on how she leaves the series? Dies? Leaves with someone what?

I wonder if that's the real story moving on or something else .
 Since she has been around for many many years I decided to post this in a few NON DAYS groups.

https://tvline.com/2020/07/06/days-of-our-lives-kristian-alfonso-leaving-hope-final-episodes/

Days of Our Lives: Kristian Alfonso Quits NBC Soap After 37 Years

By Andy Swift / July 6 2020, 3:04 PM PDT

After nearly four decades, Kristian Alfonso is saying goodbye to Salem. The actress, who has portrayed Hope on Days of Our Lives since 1983, will not return when the NBC soap resumes in September, our sister site Deadline reports.




"Days of Our Lives has been a vital part of both my personal and professional journey," the actress said in a statement. "I am forever grateful to NBC and the late Betty Corday, who took a chance on me many years ago and changed my life. I have built some lifelong friendships with my extraordinarily talented castmates. Days has one of the hardest working crews in all of television, many of whom have become part of my extended family. I feel blessed and honored to have been invited into people's homes for over three decades. However, it is now time for me to write my next chapter. I will not be returning to Days when it resumes production in September. I've already filmed my last episode several months ago. Finally, to the incredibly loyal fans of Days, many of you have been with me on this journey from the beginning. I cannot thank you enough for your generosity, love and support. I could not have done it without YOU!!!"


__._,_.___

Posted by: SHARON <ceegee2006@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment