Breaking

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Re: [FunBBGroup] Rumors of Big Brother All-Stars

 

I wonder what they will do? 

Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 7, 2020, at 6:01 PM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  

I just read that too and I'd be so happy.  I did read some have already turned it down either because of covid or other reasons..but i hope they do it because i've been waiting for another all stars for so long.  I don't like when they mix vets with newbies but i really want another all stars.  
My son (he's 18) started watching big brother with me the last couple of years so now we are watching all the seasons of big brother.  We started with one which he loved.  He wishes big brother was still like that season.  He liked that most of them stuck together and got along instead of hating each other.  We're now close to the end of season 2.  I'm enjoying watching all the seasons again...seeing how it used to be and seeing if my mind changes with who I used to root for (a little so far but not much).  Dr Will is just as fun and funny as I remembered him..  But i'm really enjoying rewatching all the seasons.  


-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups..com>
To: JoAn From Fun Group <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Jun 7, 2020 5:45 pm
Subject: [FunBBGroup] Rumors of Big Brother All-Stars

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment