Breaking

Thursday 7 May 2020

RE: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] wow TOMMY /BLINDSPOT

 

I'm disappointed that Tommy has been canceled.  This is the first show that Edie Falco's been on that didn't succeed.  I enjoyed this so I guess if they leave us hanging after tonight's episode whether she keeps her job or not, we can just go now with the feeling that she loses the job or quits.

 

Peter

 

From: Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com <Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2020 9:42 AM
To: Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] wow TOMMY /BLINDSPOT

 

 

 

I agree

Mary

Live long and prosper

 

-----Original Message-----
From: SHARON ceegee2006@yahoo.com [Reality-TV-Fanatics] <Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, May 7, 2020 8:00 am
Subject: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] wow TOMMY /BLINDSPOT

 

I liked TOMMY was surprised by this and Blindspot I liked it but it has been around for awhile and even though I will miss it I am ok with it being done 

 

 

Tommy

Series finale: Tommy and her inner circle fight back against a conspiracy supported by LAPD and city government to have her removed as police chief. (Officially cancelledwhich fellow CBS series got bad news?)

Blindspot

Final season premiere: Jane tries to pick up the pieces after that explosion, and receives a strange message from an unknown ally. (Who do you think died?)

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: <wvrnsson@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment