Breaking

Tuesday 17 March 2020

Re: [FunBBGroup] BB Germany

 

I'm glad they were able to hear from family.  Normally not allowed, but this is new territory for everyone.  

Carrie Courter


On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 9:35 AM Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I wish I was somewhere where I didn't know about all this.  If I were them I would ask them to keep us there until this whole thing ends because they are safest right now since they've been separated from everyone and everything.  BB Canada just found out about this the other day.  I don't watch it but I read that they just told them and they were able to hear from their families (not sure if letters or video).  


-----Original Message-----
From: Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Mar 17, 2020 5:32 am
Subject: [FunBBGroup] BB Germany

 
So apparently BB Germany is happening right now. And those HGs know nothing about the Pandemic, or that the world is kind of shutting down bit by bit. Can you imagine emerging from the house to this world right now? Or if they do like we do sometimes, and do the what is real, what isn't, and mention the Pandemic.

Carrie Courter



__._,_.___

Posted by: Carrie Courter <carriecourter@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment