Breaking

Monday 16 March 2020

[FunBBGroup] I stand corrected

 

Well, guess what? I get to work this morning only to find the building dark and the doors locked.! I called my supervisor at home to find out that somone in our company had to be tested for the virus and until they get the results back we are closed. My supervisor seemed pretty confident that the results would be negative. 
This would have been nice to know before my Mom drove me a half hour to get to work. Oh well. 

Today at one pm our prime minister is going to address Canada in a live newscast. Not sure what he will say or what other rules will be put in place.
If the governemnt makes it mandatory to close then I think we might be paid but I am not sure. 
As of now things are up to each company but that may change once the PM makes his announcements. We shall see!

Karen


__._,_.___

Posted by: "^^Kar^^" <karenita@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment