Breaking

Monday 3 February 2020

Re: [FunBBGroup] Circle, again

 

I'm halfway through episode 10.   I hope we can see the international versions, too.  

Carrie Courter


On Feb 3, 2020, at 10:51 AM, Christen P cwypy76@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I'm so glad you like it! I wanted my BB friends to enjoy this with me ❤️

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 11:47 AM Scout Scout scout8775@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I am so glad you turned me onto this show. I just saw Adam sent home and was glad. I am under home care and I just turned the home health aide onto the show. I will probably do nothing but watch this today. One f the differences with Survivor is the games are not physical.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Carrie Courter <carriecourter@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment