Breaking

Monday 3 February 2020

Re: [FunBBGroup] Circle, again

 

I agree.  They were only in a total of 15 days I think.  But it's easier to stick with those you knew longer. 

Carrie Courter


On Feb 2, 2020, at 2:51 PM, Christen P cwypy76@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:



I wish Sean had been real from the start. I do not think people coming in later really stand a chance because the other connections are in place longer and it's too easy to just mix the newbs.

On Sun, Feb 2, 2020 at 3:59 AM Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Just finished episode 9. Again, will try to be vague.

I do not like Ed or Tammy. I didn't like either of them from the moment they were introduced, and my dislike for each of them grows each time they are on camera.

I adore Sean though. More so since she became her true self. And I loved the reactions of those she initially told.

My faves are currently Sean, Chris, Joey, and Shubham. I'd like Seaburn/Rebecca more if he came clean to his true self, but at this point, it would be a very difficult thing to do. It cracks me up when the girls get personal though, and he can't relate at all hehe

Fun fact. The show is actually filmed in England. In the same location the British version was filmed. But the aerial shots are from Milwaukee and Chicago, and the town filming took place, Salford England. I've not lived in Milwaukee long enough to have known but now I'm looking, trying to figure out if I can tell which ones are Milwaukee.

Carrie Courter

__._,_.___

Posted by: Carrie Courter <carriecourter@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment