Breaking

Thursday 17 October 2019

[FunBBGroup] Move to facebook??

 

I'm sending this out as a special notice so hopefully everyone gets this.  

I was wondering who would be interested in moving to a facebook group so that if /when yahoogroups shuts down we don't have to worry about it and I would hate to lose touch.  


Also, if anyone else would like to create it..that would be good too.  I don't know if you want to call it the same as it is now. Then I guess once set up whoever wants to can move over there.  A lot of us have been friends for a long time and it would be nice to make sure we stay as a group.


So i guess you can reply to this and say if you want to move to facebook and if anyone wants to create it or not.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Natalieav2@aol.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment