Breaking

Saturday 14 September 2019

[FunBBGroup] Nicole

 

Wow,

I just got caught up with Big Brother, as I've been away in Japan so I missed 4 episodes.  Only episode I haven't watched is Thursday, so I don't know if Holly or Tommy is voted out.  That's a tough one, but just wanted to say I'm proud of Nicole for winning HOH and then veto!  Go Nicole.  I would love to see her win, or Cliff, if not Nicole!  I am so happy they've made it this far and I hope at least one of them makes it to final 2.  I see reasons for voting out Tommy and voting out Holly.  Both of them have won HOH and have been OK in winning Comps.  They aren't beasts like Michie (who I wish was the one on the block with Tommy right now)...  Michie will be ticked if they vote out Holly, but at this point, who cares?  Because if the plan stayed and the two duos remained, they'd go after each other regardless.  Tommy could win the next HOH, but so could Holly.  I think they both have an equal chance of winning, and Cliff is right, it could be a million $ decision.   I wish I knew the right answer!  Can't wait to see what happens, but I have to wait for Thursday's episode to show up "On Demand" because I guess I ran out of space when I got home from Japan and it didn't record on Thursday because Married At First Sight was hogging the last of my space at the same time on Thursday.  I hope Thursday's episode shows up before Sunday's show.  I guess if I had to pick, I'd want Tommy to stay only because I'd rather see him win the half-million over Holly.  Losing Holly would slightly weaken Michie, but really not that much because he is a comp beast.

 

Crystal

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Crystal Krantz" <lovebarbie@roadrunner.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (58)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment