Breaking

Sunday 7 July 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] What is happening on BB live feeds ?

 

Yeah it would be nice if there were more house guests to root for !

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 6, 2019, at 2:41 AM, 'Crystal Krantz' lovebarbie@roadrunner.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I don't like many of these houseguests, do you?  Especially don't like some of the big alliance members.  I often root for the underdogs though.  A couple of the people I like are already voted out. 

 

Crystal

 

From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, July 5, 2019 10:12 PM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] What is happening on BB live feeds ?

 

 

Thanks Natalie !

Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone


On Jul 5, 2019, at 10:08 PM, Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Yea I think she knows. 

Natalie

 

Sent from my iPhone


On Jul 5, 2019, at 10:05 PM, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

So no backdoor target .

Kemi know she is the target to get voted out ?

Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone


On Jul 5, 2019, at 9:47 PM, Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I think they are doing nominations. Kemi and Jess are going up and the target is kemi. 

Natalie

 

Sent from my iPhone


On Jul 5, 2019, at 9:34 PM, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Anybody have a live feed update ?
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment