Breaking

Sunday 7 July 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] Re: Boring

 

I've really, the last few years, only watched the broadcast shows.  Not the feeds.  Nor have I followed the feeds beyond who won what.  Has made BB enjoyable.... because the HGs are just... they are either bleh or racist.  With few exceptions.  Or blah because the entire house seems to be playing for one person, ala Paul.

Carrie Courter


On Sun, Jul 7, 2019 at 10:18 AM Christen P cwypy76@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Yeah anytime I put them on it's not worth watching. I feel like bb has been ruined somehow. It's not what it used to be. 

On Sun, Jul 7, 2019 at 10:19 AM Scout Scout scout8775@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

This is the first year I didn't get the feeds. Thanks for letting me know my decision was correct ;->



__._,_.___

Posted by: Carrie Courter <carriecourter@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (19)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment