Breaking

Sunday 7 July 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] Re: Boring

 

They picked too many people for their looks not for their strong personalities! Not many Game players in this group . They need to wake up. They are playing for $500k , if that does not motivate them they are hopeless !

Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 7, 2019, at 11:27 AM, Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Exactly. This season in particular. I don't care about much with this season which is unusual for me. I don't care who gets put up or who wins hoh (though I really don't like jack or Jackson). There are a few I like ok but not enough to care all that much. Yea I think they did ruin big brother. I know it's not just me outgrowing it because last season was great to me. I loved watching the feeds because people were constantly plotting and playing the game this season there aren't really sides and they barely seem to play the game. 

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 7, 2019, at 11:18 AM, Christen P cwypy76@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Yeah anytime I put them on it's not worth watching. I feel like bb has been ruined somehow. It's not what it used to be. 

On Sun, Jul 7, 2019 at 10:19 AM Scout Scout scout8775@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

This is the first year I didn't get the feeds... Thanks for letting me know my decision was correct ;->

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (18)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment