Breaking

Friday 5 July 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] favorite BB player

 

I don't have a clue as to any names, they all seem ok to me...looks like they have cut out all the dirty mouths...….that will keep all from being angry....hahhaha, bleepppppp, Lola

On Thursday, July 4, 2019, 07:12:54 AM CDT, '^^Kar^^' karenita@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 

Yeah, I don't know who I like either, other then Cliff.
I think I would have really liked David.
Is Nicole the small girl, the sort of nerdy girl?
Christie reminds me of a young Kirstie Alley.

Karen



On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 8:26 PM Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Pretty much the only person I like so far is cliff.  I just think he's a nice guy.  I'm really not liking too many people yet.  I guess maybe Nicole too.  That's about it.


__._,_.___

Posted by: "fairlylovely@yahoo.com" <fairlylovely@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment