Breaking

Thursday 4 July 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] favorite BB player

 

Yea Nicole is that girl. She actually seems nice too. Other than her and cliff there's no one else I like yet. Jessica is ok and I thought I'd not like kemi from her interview but she's actually ok so far. 

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 4, 2019, at 8:11 AM, '^^Kar^^' karenita@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Yeah, I don't know who I like either, other then Cliff.
I think I would have really liked David.
Is Nicole the small girl, the sort of nerdy girl?
Christie reminds me of a young Kirstie Alley.

Karen



On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 8:26 PM Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Pretty much the only person I like so far is cliff.  I just think he's a nice guy.  I'm really not liking too many people yet.  I guess maybe Nicole too.  That's about it.


__._,_.___

Posted by: Natalie <natalieav2@aol.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment